WELCOME TO NEXTGEN
UNICEF’s NEXTGen is growing its presence around Europe. We are now present in three countries.
The group is led by founders Layla Yarjani and Hortense Decaux with leadership in each country driving on the ground initiatives. We work across teams to enable each other and operate as one unified network of passionate young advocates.
Our main objectives are to:
- Raise funds & awareness for priority programmes in the field
- Advocate for the issues impacting children
- Educate ourselves and our peers on world issues
- Donate our skills and services to support UNICEF programmes and projects
We achieve these objectives by building partnerships, hosting talks/events, writing to government, supporting on the ground & in country UNICEF projects, and driving social media campaigns, to give a few examples.
Next Generation is a global Unicef initiative bringing together diverse groups of young professionals who are committed to helping transform the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children.
- €30 a month could provide all of the midwifery equipment necessary for the safe delivery of more than 12 children.
- €20 a month could buy a vaccine cold box to keep life-saving vaccines effective.
- €5 can provide life-saving therapeutic food for a severely malnourished child for 6 days.
Women in the Wine World // LUMIERES II
Women in Motion et l’UNICEF NEXTGen France ont le plaisir de vous convier à un événement exceptionnel dédié à l’univers vin. Venez nous rejoindre pour un moment d’échange, de partage,…
LUMIERES FOR HOPE ART AUCTION
Unicef Next Generation hosted an art auction at the Musée Maillol for the children of Syria. The event was composed of a panel discussion, cocktail with hors d’oeuvres, and live…
Dynamo Cycling for UNICEF
On Saturday, December 3rd, NEXTGen France hosted two back-to-back spinning classes at Dynamo in aid of Unicef’s Enfants et Conflit initiative. When checking in for the class, each rider had…